What we can do for you
We can design and implement MPR calculation engines for building industry.
- We have experience about problem solving in woodworking and aluminum industry environment since 1997.
We can design and implement customized software for Windows and Linux environments.
- Most of our software is customized for customer’s individual and special needs.
We can offer prototyping services from planning to first few working prototypes.
- Usually our prototypes involve both mechanical, electrical and software prototyping
- We have an rS3 electricity qualification, so we are qualified to repair electric and hybrid vehicles.
Few of our tools
- Windows: Visual Studio (.NET C#) 2008-, Visual Basic 3-6
- Measurement Studio (National Instruments)
- Database: Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL
- CAD: Fusion 360, Alibre 2011, QCad, Progesoft Smart, Cadsoft Eagle
- CAN-Explorer 4.0
- 2 Ultimaker Original 3D printers: 20 x 20 x 20 cm printing area (PLA, ABS)
- 7.5 kW metal lathe, 440 mm maximum diameter
- AC/DC TIG welder
- MIG welder
- small manual metal mill
- various 0.1 - 3 kW 0-420 V power supplies
- 1.5 kW 0-5 V / 300 A supplies for Lithium battery testing
- 4 kW 0-400 V / 0-600A DC-load for battery testing
- Osciloscopes, multimeters etc.